Emma has taught in a number of educational establishments. Below are her accomplishments in the art industry and her degrees.
- 1996 – 1997 MA Glass and Craft Management, Staffordshire University
- 1988 – 1991 BA (Hons) Design (specialising in glass) 2.1, Staffordshire Polytechnic
- Daniel Katz Gallery, 21st Century British Glass
- Musée-atelier du verre de Sars- poteries, France ‘prime verre: de l’art contemporain’
- Cowdy Gallery, Gloucestershire
- Clara Scremini Gallery, Paris ‘Vive la différence’
- Strasbourg Arts Fair, Strasbourg
- Gaze (in collaboration with Nigel Hurlstone) Aytoun Gallery, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Out of The Fire, The Arc Chester
- Clara Scremini Gallery, Paris
- Venezia Aperto Vetra, Venice
- Galerie Carla Koch, Amsterdam
- Royal Academy, London
- Galerie L, Hamburg, Germany
- Hannover Art Fair, Hannover, Germany
- Solo Exhibition, Royal Exchange Foyer Gallery, Manchester
- British Glass Today, Galerie L, Hamburg
- International Exhibition of Glass, Kanazawa. Japan
- English Show, Galerie Rob Van Den Doel, Netherlands
- New Designers, Design Business Centre, London
- The Wustum Museum of fine arts, Racine, Wisconsin, USA.
- The Corning Museum of glass, Corning, New York.
- Museum of modern craft, New York.
- Crysler Museum, New York.
- Dan Kline private collection.